Wednesday, August 05, 2015

1) Went to visit a friend who got hospitalized. Glad that she was well after the operation. She looked really good. And the fact that she's craving for food pre and post operation, I guess that's a good sign!

2) Visited papa in KTPH. The folks kept bickering, I ended up having to drag mama away and said bye to papa before he started getting more mad. Felt like I was dealing with two kiddos, so exhausting. And this only happened after bro left -_- Anyhow, hope the operation will go well tomorrow...

3) Made my way down to join puppy and his colleagues. Glad that I get the chance to meet them as I've heard puppy mentioned about them so often.

*On the side note, I'm getting more tired and frustrated with things around me. It's frustrating when my body is going haywire.

No comments: