Saturday, November 06, 2004

yeah...exam over...

muah haha...exams are finally over....i'm here idling around with nothing to do...cos most of my frens are still having exams....and poor pf is sick...so have to cancel the dinner with her...hopefully tomolo can meet up with her for a movie...

cleared my room...finally, i have adequate space to walk around...haha...can't believe myself...i have never been such a good girl before...to clear my stuff right after exam...haha even my parents said i'm a little weird...

anyway went wala wala yesterday...unexpected band wasn't performing...hai...wasted...i so wanna hear shirlyn sings...mm...they had this other band with a male lead singer...aint really special...songs they sang are basically wat u hear from radio...

bored bored bored...nothing to do...okie shall stop...gtg...waiting for someone to call...haha..

3 comments:

gageism said...

tsk tsk~

Misspiggy said...

handsome...wat are u laughing at =p....it's been a long since u last left me msg...and u didnt comment on my kite entry...anyway jia you yah...

gageism said...

tian shang de feng zhen na er que liao
yi zai yan bu jian liao

thot i talked to u about the piece already..