Sunday, December 31, 2006

goon goon??

All of us have been trying to get auggy to call my mum ' nai nai' and me 'gu gu' ...so far he can call my bro 'pa pa', sis-in-law 'ma ma', my dad 'ye ye' and of cos blurt out ' bao bei' or ' baby' at times which indicates himself.... haha very duh right...

was having cereal breakfast today at the dinning table and this little glutton kept bugging me to feed him some...and so i did....but before i fed him...i made him say 'xie xie' (sis-in-law has been training him for it...so i'm juz helping her to reinforce)...for this he can pronounce very clearly...the next few times when i fed him...i made him call me 'gu gu'...and cos he really really wanted to eat...he attempted calling me...

'goon goon' was all he called out o_O ....sounds like 'goon doo' leh...
actually all these while he's been calling me that...tried to correct it but cant leh...

hai yar 'goon goon' is better than him calling me something else =p

anyway here's the videos that my bro uploaded...






No comments: