Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yippee...

It was last week that Ally and I whipped up a meal for the entire house...We cooked hananiese chicken rice, french beans and dried shrimps with chilly, sweet sour pork and tonnes of dumplings!

There was so much food! I've never cooked this much before. Ally was the main chief, I helped her out with preparation and frying some of the stuffs. It was quite fun =)

After dinner, we actually went clubbing with our housemates. Got to this place called 'Love Machine'. It was gay night...hehe but it was darn darn fun! Love the aussie gays there....so warm and friendly...talked to this couple who were together for like 7 years! My god, they were so cute! It was fun just talking and hanging out with them. People there were just so open about their relationships, they won't hesitate to introduce their partners to us and I like that. O did I mention there were so many hot gay guys with hot hot hot bodies...alot of them took off their tops to dance! ~drool~ haha...

Had a great time with my housemates..crazy bunch of people but I love them!!!

Here are some of the picture of the food we cooked...



















No comments: