Sunday, February 01, 2009

My bundle of joy...

is going back to Hongkong tomorrow...so sad...no more 'naughty gu gu' , no more 'bu yao, bu yao...'

Time flies...auggy is so big and round now...ben ben is so articulate now...they grow up so fast...I havent even had the chance to catch up with them yet...















pics below are taken after much coaxing and hair pulling...mainly mine...little mr opposite will keep saying he doesn't wanna take pics with me despite my plea....















He still didnt wanna take a proper pic with me...so i bodyslammed him...hahaha...














This was the best attempt I had with auggy...




























more of ben ben's photo in my nikon camera. This pic aint qutie just in proving his cuteness...cos both of us just woke up...hahaha...

No comments: