Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I went to jog behind my house this evening...something rare...something I haven't quite done for a long long time...

The alone time was good...or so I thought I need it as I know I have to do something to pluck myself out of the mode...

But...it didn't seem good enough to stop them from flooding my system...

Should I establish the basis...maybe I'm just being afraid of letting it run loose...

Still picking up pieces when I thought I'm finally feeling better to move forward one baby step...

too many...too small...I am not sure how long will I need for this clean up...too many pieces to pick up...

2 comments:

gageism said...

a baby step is a baby step away from the mess..

if you need, i have a bulldozer that can drag you away for miles.. but you'll crawl back without your desire to walk away..
so baby steps are good now :)

hugz

Misspiggy said...

=)

I hope it will go into toddler and adult steps soon...