Tuesday, February 23, 2010

From shading to tapping...

That's how long it took me to pass my basic theory.

Seriously, I had it since it was paper format till it became computerized! Such an embarrassment to even mention that I have finally made it through a simple basic theory test for driving =p

Fen took basic theory test with me like 4 years ago, she passed, I flung...till now that she's been my faithful driver for almost 3 years, I am not even close to touching the steering wheels....

Gage's mom took the practical test and passed it at first try...still I have yet to even pass my basic!

I was telling myself, if I still fail it today, I am perhaps destined to be driven around...haha...

Anyhow...glad that I can at least be promoted from a repeated basic theory failure to a potential road hazard...hopefully I can get my license by this year...

Cross fingers...and toes....pray hard hard...

No comments: