Sunday, May 30, 2010

Not just any other Saturday night...

I have nearly forgotten how fun it was to just hang out even if it's late into the night...even if I'm sickish and tired after work...

It was super fun to meet up and have curry fish head together at the place we used to go many years back...

It was fun to have ice cream together and share with the each other the different nice-weird-accquired taste ice cream...

It was nice to drive around, to get lost together and then to sit down at a fast food outlet to just drink and chit chat...

It was great hanging out with the two peeps who love me so much and who can laugh and criticize me openly...I just need this kind of quality time in which I can talk and trash things out...I just need someone whom I know will do anything and everything to make me happy...

At least I know I am important to them as they are to me...and I know no matter what, they'll think of and look out for me...

At least for the two of them...I know for sure...and I am really really grateful for that...really...

No comments: