Friday, July 02, 2010

I wonder...

why am I so unmotivated? Is it due to the fact that I'm lack of sleep and feeling sickish all the time...

when will he put our picture as the profile pic...not for the sake of putting but that he genuinely wants to...or even happy to do so...

why my tolerance level for kitty is higher than for the boys...

why I no longer read in the train but play with my ds lite instead...

when I can snap out of this depressive mode...been awhile...or am I just trying to avoid it thinking I am truly okay...

why I am back to the seasonal menstrual cycle when previously everything was alright...am I really that stressed?

3 comments:

pRiNcEsS said...

Gasp! Menopause?!?!

gageism said...

when you love yourself, he'll be proud and want to show everyone that you are his gf.

Misspiggy said...

I guess...