Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things in check:
- Final theory (Passed!!)
- Driving lessons (Still in progress)
- Yoga classes (Registered!!!)
- StandChart Marathon (Registered!!)
- Macbook Pro (Got it!!!)


I still need to:
- make an appointment with dentist
- start my regular jogging session
- go for body pump classes
- stop procrastinating in doing my work
- sync my iphone and ipad2 to my macbook pro (once it arrives!)
- look up for courses overseas or masters courses
- rock climbing (eh...maybe after my yoga classes)

No doubt I feel happier these days, there are still days in which I feel a tad empty. O well, I will get pass this...

I love the time spent on the Sunday that just passed. The brunch, the coffee and the chatting. It was such an awesome gathering. No doubt I was totally beat by the end of the day, I must say, I utterly love love love the company!

I was so touched when you guys mentioned that if I ever were to have a baby, my baby will definitely be surrounded by alot of godpas and godma! Of cos it's also very heartening to know that, you guys would still include me even if it meant I would be sharing cakes and coffee with you guys while breastfeeding my baby...That was hilarious...

Love you guys...tonnes and tonnes and tonnes...

2 comments:

gageism said...

saw your first step on FB. proud of you!

Misspiggy said...

=)