Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Do I look like a convenient store?

Case no. 1
Just because you are lazy to add one more payee in your internet banking, doesn't mean I have to be the middle man to do the transferring for you.

If you say you aint that close to that person and not convenient to add the payee, I can understand. But your reason was that you're lazy to do it. Do I look like I have all the time in the world to do this then?

Case no. 2
Granted that you have no clue what to get for your eldest grandson for his bday pressie. You said you are busy and dun have time to get birthday present for him cos morning you have to go for exercises and evening you have to fetch kitty and ben ben (on alternate days) .

I am clueless about what to get for Auggy as well and I am dead beat after work to even wanna go toys stores. But for his sake, I will try. I just hate it that you dun even want to try.

Exactly do I look like I'm a convenient store, easy access to everyone who just want an easy way out?

No comments: