Thursday, November 01, 2012

Neither happy nor sad...

Numbed...

I thought as a couple, we should bring out the best of each other. At the rate we are going, it doesn't look too promising.

I need someone to roll along with me. I have been trying my best to roll along according to your pace, perhaps it's just not enough. And with that single event that happened, it over ruled everything else.

I dun tolerate being hurled with sarcasm and hurtful words. I have been put down before by another party, I dun need to experience that once more. It was a nightmare.

I know you dun have to go through what I put forth to you either. That was your nightmare.

Perhaps we should both end one another's nightmare and get back to the routine we know best.

1 comment:

Karina said...

Very interesting. Keep going :)
All the best