Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sometimes I wonder, am I expecting too much on my folks...esp my mum...

Expect my mum to say 'bye' before she hung up on me...

Expect her to know how to call up the eye clinic to ask the doctor about her eye meds...

Expect her to know how to use SAM machine and galaxy note after going through with her multiple times...

I dun know why am I putting so much emphasis on her learning all these new skills esp technology stuffs...I think when I was younger...she had never quite pushed me this way...expecting me to learn this and that...everything was at my own pace...

It's as though I'm preparing her for something...and sometimes I would think - what if one day I'm not around anymore, what if I were to live abroad again and brother is too busy to handle all these with her...at least she won't be too afraid to touch some of the gadgets or do some of the things on her own...

Or am I being too paranoid here? hmm...

No comments: