Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Time flies...last year at this time, I was in London - went to Convent Garden to get my UGGs cos my booty heels were too painful to wear, and eventually parked myself at British Museum for a good half a day.  I remembered it was pretty windy and eventually it rained when my Mister came to meet up with me after his work. We were supposed to go somewhere else to walk around but he had some calls and had to go back to office. I was thrilled to follow him anywhere. Thrilled to go to his work place even though I had to wait for him to get his work done and then to go back to his office again due to some calls when we were supposed to leave for good. Dinner was at a Chinese restaurant with his friends. And eventually we adjourned to an Irish pub after getting some dessert. We drank, we danced and we counted down at Trafalgar Square. The fireworks, the kisses and hugs...our very first count down together.

Fast forward one year, I'm in Singapore, eating mee sua and waiting for Mister to knock off (again!).  Am equally thrilled that we get to count down and welcome a brand new year together. Brand new year, brand new us! Coming year will be a whole new phase for us :) Very very excited!

1 comment:

MandaPanda7654 said...

can you please check out my blog and tell your friends about it. I have only quotes right now but they are inspirational and I like your blog as well.