Tuesday, July 14, 2015


1) My boys in the afternoon session were hilarious! One was so familiar with me that he kept trying to play pranks on me, the other was so clueless at times that he said the darnest thing during our game of Taboo...

2) Puppy drove me back to punggol to drop the tickets for my folks for tomorrow's matches. It was such long journey to and fro! Appreciate that he's willing to give the tickets cos he knows my papa would appreciate the soccer matches...

3) Due to long journey in the car, both of us got alittle impatient and tired, went into a mini screaming match at each other over a phone call. I'm glad that puppy gave in to me and tried to coax me albeit he was feeling agitated too. I think I got over it pretty fast (considering I'm usually the petty one) and we just moved on to chat about other stuffs. O well somehow I can never stay angry with him for long...what more can I ask for if he's willing to give in from time to time :)  Gotta remind myself to not lose my cool so easily :p

No comments: