Thursday, January 27, 2005

i do care....

i'm not the sort that know how to put across my thoughts to others...i dunno why....i juz dunno how

ppl around me are changing and it is always the hardest thing that i have to come to terms with....i love them dearly...really..... and i know that being a true friend i should point out their mistakes and pull them back when they fall....

but i juz dunno how....i dunno how to tell them that they've changed...that they're no longer their old selves...
i'm not expecting them to stay the same....things are always changing...so am i...point is i juz dunno how to react to their changes....all i know....is to be by them and with them through the changing process....it may be tough no doubt....but that's all i know i can do...

i dun care to wat extend they've changed or will change...i juz know i can't give up the friendship...i really can't...after all these years...they are too dear for me to let go...i always tell myself no matter how tough it is it's okie...so long i'm with them...i think i sound like a silly woman here trying to make some sense out of her own thoughts...

super duper tired now...cos had squash training yesterday and today.....sometimes i wonder if i ever will be a better player...cos i'm always so slow in reaction...my squash mate has been so encouraging...she keeps reminding me to run for the ball...haha appreciate that...seriously i like her attitude...get me going too...thanx alot yah...hee....

today had a fun lesson...line dancing and cooking too..for my group we made salad....nice looking and delicious one...luckily the homey lemon dressing works...was afraid ppl will find it too sour...anyway we all had a great eating session with my mentor...we ended up chatting with her about backpacking experience and her oncoming trip....gotten some tips from her....envious that she gets to travel and see the world...would love to do that someday...
hai~ she's leaving us at the end of this semester....so sad...i tot she'll see us thru our 3rd year...somehow among the lecturers...she's one of the more easy going ones....gonna miss her...appreciated her presence during my attachment...guided me quite abit in handling pts....

btw...my aunt called my mum yesterday...cos my cousin told her i have a malay boyfriend...and she actually told mum to talk me out of it...reason being there's religion issues being involved and that malays tend to have many wives....-_-'' i nearly flipped...she being more educated than my mum actually said that malays tend to have many wives....pretty funny...i know she cares about me...but sometimes things she says can really be abit weird...

anyway was talking about it with mummy....my parents are pretty open minded with my relationship...they may be old but they're able to accept my choices....mum did ask me...why of all guys i know i actually choose to be with mr H...haha...as in how come dun choose chinese choose malay....i only shrugged my shoulders and told her things juz happen and that i'm happy with present situation...not sure if she understands but i juz wanna lead my life the way i want and be happy with it....is it too much to ask for?


mr H~ pls dun be offended by wat my aunt said eh...she didnt mean it...wanted to talk to u about it last nite...but was too tired....will talk to u again...

gtg....seriously...i'm drained...energy low...need zzz....soon....nite everyone.....

1 comment:

Ryanhai said...

Hee.. mr H not offended at all seriously.. Don worry abt me.. Well u noe tat i'll always be there if u need me. U can count on me! Cheer Up! Take Care wink =P