Monday, January 31, 2005

yeah...got home early today...considered early cos sun hasn't set yet mah...plus i usually reach home at night...at least i get to have dinner with ma and pa...
dun feel like doing anything..so come here and write something...

actually nothing much...feeling tired as always...am always sleepy despite the no. of hours that i sleep...mb it's time to take some supplements...sickening i'm reaching 23 and my body is like an old woman

quite happy yesterday...cos get to have dinner out with my whole family...when i say whole family it means bro, sis-in-law plus my parents...of cos that inculde the little baby in my sis-in-law's stomach...it's been a loooong time since we dine out together...usually we eat at home...but i've always like to have dine out...change of environment and mum dun need to cook...dad dun need to wash dishes...haha...

am happy that ppl around me are happy...=)

lately i discovered that my neighbour is actually a possessive dog owner...perhaps she's emotionally unstable...cos she has juz given birth...haha
anyway there was this morning i was playing with her cute little doggy at her gate...she gave me a black face and asked me "yes?" in a u-touch-my-dog-and-u-die kinda tone....i'm like "huh?"

do i need a reason for playing with ur doggy??...isn't it a compliment that someone else find ur dog cute and wanna play with it....o well i tot it was me...mb my face provoked her...but apparently my sis-in-law got it from her too...so yah i think she juz doesnt like ppl to touch her dog...but her doggy is so cute...and whenever i get out of my house every morning...its eyes and waggy tail keep luring me to play with her/him(eh i dunno the sex of the doggy...anyway doesn't matter)...all i can do each time i see it, is to say hi, hello...and it will tilt its head and wag its tail as though it understands wat i'm saying...haha...mb i'm imagining it...but yah that dog is really cute...
too bad lo...can't play with it...

ppl if u ever own a dog...pls be generous enough to let others play with it...i mean...it's nice to see other ppl patting and finding ur pet cute isn't it? why deprive ur pet from human interactions...

i wanna keep dog...arh....labrador or bull terrier...dog dog dog...
anyway it's dinner time...ciao~

3 comments:

CK said...

I prefer cats. They are more dignified, unlike dogs who wag their tails at every Tom Dick or Harry.

Anyway, Mr H. can touch dog meh?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 310 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this area selling them for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular make. The prices seeking the boots are approximately 220 bucks on every page. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?