Saturday, October 08, 2005

finally...my exams are over...pract exam today...i did my best...stayed calm and all...but still i dun think i've fared well...missed out certain stuff...not to mention hb nearly flopped on me...urgh...i should have dug my nails into his fat tummy...sigh...juz hope my grades are alright...

i'm so tired...mentally...havent gotten the chance to rest and monday have to go for clinical...am i prepared?? i'm trying to...read up on stuff...i juz hope that i wont end up being a patient of IMH...i cannot and i will not....ARGH!!!

had a weird dream last nite...dreamt that i went for belly button piercing...haha but then that guy who did it for me pierce it in a weird way...sorta like pull it rather that pierce it...mm...i tot my belly is gonna tore...haha...didnt feel any pain...i mean yah lah dreaming mah...but it was quite gross...didnt look as nice cos of the way he did it...weird weird...anyway am getting it no matter wat...haha...

sigh...my head is filled with lots of stuff( things i have to do, things i need to do, things i shouldnt give a damn, things i should have done long ago)...i dunno how to clear it...it's all jumbled up into this huge lump that is snowballing into a bigger size each day...and it's over loading...causing me pain...creating this utmost emptiness within me...

i know i have lots of ppl around me who love and care for me...they are within my reach and touch...but at this point of time i'm starting to feel lost and scared...i dunno why...seriously...i dunno....

i wished i'm angry with something....or even hate someone...at least i know i'm still human...but at the moment i juz feel nothing! nothing at all! instead i only feel fear...of wat...i dunnoe! and it's getting stronger each day...

No comments: