Tuesday, May 16, 2006

been going out with different groups of frens to celebrate my birthday...thank you so much for the presents and also ur tolerance to my profound bad habit of being late...really really sorry...gonna make adjustment to my time management..promise...

i'm blessed with frens who love and dote me alot...and i realise at times i take them for granted far too much...i expect them to take my nonsense and know what i'm thinking...

thing is...how will they know what i'm thinking when i'm the one not telling them anything that is going inside me...there's alot going on...sometimes i juz dun wanna bore them with the stupid stuff that are in my head...at times...i juz dunnoe how to bring across cos dunno where to start...

lately i've been having dreams...weird dreams...so despite me sleeping more than usual...i dun feel rested at all instead i woke up feeling more tired...

jessie said maybe it's due to me going thru a transition phase and that i'm experiencing stress subconsciously...maybe...i dunno...despite me not having to worry about schl work or attachment anymore...i dun really feel stress free....why why why....maybe cos i need to start work next week?!

and i have yet to go into hiding at any place yet...is there still time to go somewhere?

No comments: