Sunday, May 21, 2006

been staying at home for 2 days to nurse myself so that i can be well enough to start work on monday...the idea of me going to work so soon is still alittle daunting...i'll do whatever i can...

my day started with squabblings again...it's sucky...perhaps on my part i had too much assumptions...funny that i hate assumptions made upon me...yet often made the mistakes of creating them upon others...will bear in mind not to do it...at the end of the day our miscommunication is ressolved with both of us apologising to each other and laughing at each other's silliness...sigh...differen age..different thoughts...different way of reacting...yar...lover birds can be quite stupid...i for one is an example...no denial....

anyway...since i've been home these few days...i've been helping out looking after auggy...fun as usual...cos he started blabbering and is noiser than before...it's a joy to play with him...making him shriek with laughters...but at the same time i'm being tortured too...he's been pulling my hair...pinching me, scratching my face, pulling my specs, biting me and leaving me his two tiny teeth marks whenever possible...hmm...so far he's the cutest baby i've seen...really...not saying it cos he's my nephew...but generally he's really cute...and when he kisses u...it's a big wet kiss with teeth marks on ur face...haha...basically he juz open his mouth real big and grab u by the neck and stick himself on ur face...that's his version of kiss...pretty funny to see him do that to my mom...

gtg sleep...cant seem to fall asleep...dunnoe is it the stress or the chicken that i had in the evening...argh...

No comments: