Sunday, June 25, 2006

bloody headache didnt qutie leave me since fri....it was so bad on fri that i nearly puked the food i ate during graduation dinner..i ended up having to leave early cos i still gotta work from 8-5pm on sat....

now it's aching lightly as though waiting for the full blown....

what's wrong arh...i have no freaking idea...

life at the moment pretty mundane...nothing much except work...sleep and occasionally meet up with frens for meals when i have the energy...

5 weeks into work...i havent quite able to meet the daily quota...cham...and my stamina getting worst...i havent been jogging for months...the last time i tried...my cough came back....and now by the time i reached home...i juz wanna sleep...

pretty much cooped up in my world...putting most of my time in work...i actually dreamt that my cheeky stroke pt talked to me while i was napping in the afternoon....-_-''

coming sept worst...have to travel all the way to jurong to work...wah liao...who's gonna pay for all those expenses man...i'll juz camp outisde the medical centre lar...

no time fr myself...i need a break...i wanna get out...i cant wait to go aust...meet ang mos and get hitched there...haha...wah cannot take it i go sleep liao...

No comments: