Tuesday, June 27, 2006

i fucking blew my top juz now...

i'm tired...i juz wanna watch tv...okie living room no tv...never mind...went to mama's room to watch...dunno wat happened scv channels cant be recevied despite me tunning it the other day...mom started to raise her voice...claiming i did something to the tv...

i did wat i'm told wat more do u want...the other time i tune it with my eyes half closed even...cos u wanted to the soccer channel to be up for dad to watch...i did that...wat more do u want...

already i'm freaking tired...from talking the whole day and being patient with ppl the whole day...i juz wanna laze and watch tv...why cant i do that...

now i cant even watch dvd cos freaking vcd player cant play dvd...i'm too lazy to move the dvd player to mom's room...cos already there's no space to put another player in her room...

watever...think i'll juz coop up in my room and look at my blur computer screen...everything is breaking down man...bloody hell...

No comments: