Wednesday, August 02, 2006

and so my boss told me she's thinking of ways to tell the HR department to extend my contract...as what she told me today...she and her boss (who is my boss' boss) want to keep me at AH but trying to find ways and valid reason cos by mid august...their scholar will be back and there may be more than enough therapists around...but problem now is that they will be shorthanded again come next year january as my colleague is going overseas to pursue her PhD...by then it will be a hassel to hire someone new again...

nothing is confirm...so i'll just wait and see how things go...appreciate that my bosses are willing to keep me...but anyhow i'm prepared to end the contract and take a break...afterall i dun wanna pin my hope then end up getting disappointed...i do need a break afterall...

mananged to pull thru my inservice presentation today =p keke we ended up discussing about other OT related stuffs...pretty good sharing session among the therapists...

slept for 3 hours last nite...gonna sleep soon man...

anyway caught movies with fen and ck lately...sat went to watch 'the lake house' ....wah nice leh...storyline actually aint too bad..plus it features my hunk-keanu reeves!!!~melt~

went to watch 'thank you for smoking' with fen yesterday....really good and witty show...moral of the story...everyone is good in something...it juz depends on how u use ur talent...go watch it...the scriptwriter is really witty with the conversations written out...and guess wat...they mention 'will and grace' in the movie too...that's how popular this sitcom is...muah haha....

very sian now...i cant watch my scv...cos no tv to watch...looking at my fuzzling computer screen...i'm not far from feeling nauseas....help...i'm so bored....

No comments: