Monday, September 11, 2006

so sorry for not updating my blog religiously...been feeling lazy to update esp after work and with my fuzzy screen...i have no choice but to shut down my computer before i blind myself...

soon...i'm getting my lcd screen fixed...getting a sceond hand screen...cos it's cheaper and i wont be around next year so no point getting a new one...letting it get dusty and spoilt all over again...

adrian, if u're reading my blog...thanx for helping me ask ur fren...i know i keep changing my mind...thanx for being patient with me...

updates in my life...

1 september...i've become former AH staff...but HR havent drafted out the new contract yet...in the process of creating it i think...

and by oct 18 i'll have to go JMC....after all the changes...i'm still going to boon lay to work afterall...excited and scared at the same time...cos i'll be all alone...o man...

i finally went back schl for squash...it felt so good to be back...and my skills dropped like nobody's business...sigh...o recently there's safra novice open competition...my mates participated and i've been down to support them...so happy to see them play and compete...think i need to brush up my skills before entering any competition...=p

i've juz helped nikki changed her flight...wah biang...the operator's aussie accent so strong...think i'll die there leh...how how how....

No comments: