Thursday, February 08, 2007

Closure...

Managed to get thru to him last nite. He sounded indifferent. O well, what's new. No doubt i have contributed to that, somehow i also know he doesnt have the capacity to take it anymore. At least now we both know that there is no point continuing and dragging each other along.

He told me to grow up and that i'll always be a nobody if i continue to think that way -_-

Ultimately, he cant support me the way i wanted him to, esp emotionally. Perhaps i'm juz not strong enough...whatever it is...he's outta moi life! finally...

Anyway, everything will start anew. Chinese New Year coming. I juz wanna enjoy myself and prepare for my study. Speaking of which, i havent settle my study loan yet =p

5 comments:

Jessie said...

yeah girl! it's about time you start getting excited about studying abroad! think i'm more excited than you O_o

Misspiggy said...

keke of cos i'm excited...and alittle scared too...i'm more excited about getting my first scarf from you!!!

gageism said...

*roll eyes*

why you must wait for him to have enough before you consider kicking him out?

are you that helpless?
this is your weakness...

think about it

Misspiggy said...

I am that silly when it comes to r/s...my weakness and i suffer from it now...

everytime i had enough and decided to kick him outta my life, i'll agree to try work things out again when he asked for another chance...

gageism said...

*shake head*

i'll strangle you with the new tie..