Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Failure...

I think I failed terribly as a daughter...

Have I not emphasized enough on the importance of health and the follow-up of treatment?

Have my profession been a ridicule to them, such that whatever I said ain't important at all?

I'm pissed that they treat their health so lightly...esp when they ain't any younger...

Even more pissed that I haven't reinforced enough to them...esp during the time when I wasn't around physically...

But how to go about letting them know the importance when they don't treat my words seriously...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha...its always lidis wif old folks...They'd usu listen n believe wat others tell them more than they listen to us...Itz just some weird phenomena...Mayb when we r old we'll b e same...

Just get someone else they noe and in e same profession to tell them den they'll listen...

Anonymous said...

Old people are always like that...especially from their own children, its even harder to swallow or even listen!

Haha i listen to your advice and now my finger can bend more liao!Thanks OT Yeong!

gageism said...

live by example.
bring them for follow ups.

i think it will be enough to get things started :)