Thursday, July 24, 2008

My beloved boys...















Taken with Auggy at the birthday party last sat...





























Guess what were thy doing? Watching cartoons...





























Ben ben's attempt to smile...he gave me a cheeky smile right after this pic was captured =p

Absolutely love my boys to bits...Ben ben dun quite allow me to carry though...I guess he aint familiar with me that's why...Auggy has been very sweet...He's at the stage where you tell him anything he will say ' Okie okie' in a very funny yet compliant way...still my cutie pie...

How I wish they are back for good =(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohh...I still prefer Auggy when he had more baby fats...He has grown so much!

Misspiggy said...

haha yar! he's so tall now...alright lar...he has to shed his baby fats somehow...hehe...ashley has grown alot too!

Anonymous said...

Looks lyk grown but nt reli leh...She has many looks...hahaha

She too hyper...wateva goes in comes out as energy expended on her limbs movements...hahaha