Sunday, September 14, 2008

Running out of steam...

Graduation on Friday...On course on Sat and Sun...

I am so freaking tired that I knocked out completely by 830pm while surfing the net lying on the floor just now...Planned to take a snooze and then go jogging at 9pm but woke up only at 1030pm...

Do I look like I have the word "entertainer" on my forehead? quit telling me you're bored...quit msging me on phone or msn to ask me out just becos you need someone to pass your time...When I say I'm not free, I mean it...quit making your problem mine...I am not your fucking nanny...

Tired woman = angry woman...I'm pissed, tired and depressed...things haven't been going well...I just need to deal with it my way and try to get over it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... keep trying as long as you don't give up you will succeed! Look forward to see the old you which i haven't see for a very long time.

Misspiggy said...

who are you???