Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Pissed...

I freaking blew my top at strangers...adults strangers....

Went to Amk to run some errands, freaking north-south line was packed...I've been moving in and out of the doorway cos I was near it and I wanted ppl to be able to go in as well as come out.

Before I reached Amk, I had the space to move in so I moved in. When I reached Amk, I was stuck. I was fucking stuck.

NO one moved or gave space for anyone of us who needed to alight... NO ONE! So what did I do? I said ' Excuse me! Excuse me!' nicely....No one moved....the freaking china man right at the doorway DID NOT move...until I pushed and screamed " MOVE PPL!"

Fucking pissed! Adults...they are freaking functional adults! Normal adults! Cant you just move your assess a little so that others can move too...come on, where's the considerations?!!!

Singapore is overcrowded...filled with selfish ppl around!!! agrh!!!!!

No comments: