Sunday, January 04, 2009

Passing the parcel...

Our beloved Sze is finally 27 yo! As requested by the birthday boy, we went to bukeroo for western food. As usual, we were late and by the time we've reached, I was so exhausted that I felt like sleeping.

It was a good dinner =) Just 8 of us with a hearty meal. O well, we had a fair share of food and I had my beef-craving satisfied (although I did feel like puking beef cos was filled to the brim but it was good stuff!). It warmed my heart that we can just sit around, talk, joke, cut up the food and pass it to one another...the sharing part was fun and funny. The singing of birthday song and cake cutting was fun too. I realise being 27 means your cake will be covered with candles...damn...that make me feel so darn old...can I request to have only one candle on my cake for my birthday?

Went to sembawang beach after dinner, stood there for awhile and it felt good...Haven't stood by the beach with the breeze blowing at my face for a long long time...after that, it's guitar hero time at gage's house...

O forgot to mention, aside from food that we passed around...flu bug was another thing that was passed around during dinner...I ended up with my nose running like tap and being slightly feverish...

The night ended with 5 of us grooving in the car with Kylie's songs and 3 ppl sneezing all the way....fun eh...ho ho ho

2 comments:

CK said...

you make it sound so much fun to be sneezing away!
Hope you're feeling better.

Misspiggy said...

it was fun when 3 of us sniffing and trying to sing to kylie...didnt you realise that?! haha...