Thursday, January 01, 2009

time for new year resolution??

So fast....it's been a year since I last had the costume party, stink up Peifen's car with char kwey tiao, or rather all the oily food bought from chomp chomp and of cos, made my pals finish up the 2 weird bottles of wine that had residue in them (without telling them it's been kept for like ages...plus the fact that I only brought it out when most of us were half sober...)

This year, we spent our new year eve at ck's house with awesome shabu shabu and nicer wines to go with...although we still have to drink with residual of the cork in wine due to malfunction or the wine opener...haha...but at least it beats having to drink weird wines...

Time flies...last year this time I was alone in Singapore, on vacation and waiting to fly to HongKong to meet up with my family. Last year this time I think I was happier and more carefree...

This year, I gotta make sure I can...
~get rid of that flabby tummy of mine and perk up the body system so that I dun fall sick so often..
~earn more and save more money so that I can pay all my bills and my loan on time...
~pass basic theory, advance theory and eventually driving test (Think it will be a long process)
~be happier and more open with my emotions...
~be more hardworking and less procrastination...
~swear lesser...hahaha...

I will get better...definitely...and to all who love me...thank you so much for being there for me all these while...muack...love ya!

3 comments:

gageism said...

i'm disappointed that getting rid of Rubbish is not even on your list.
Please revise.

and haha..
swear less?
*rolls my eye balls*

CK said...

how about be less bitchy?

Misspiggy said...

gage~ that one is kept inside lar...not stated out...

Ck~ sorry, being bitchy is my trademark...