Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Rants...

Everytime I want to update my blog, I ended up falling asleep in front of my lappy. What's new right, been doing that since my Melbourne days. Should be glad I didn't drool on it.

I'm not a competitive person to begin with, so when statistics are being brought up, I can feel my whole shoulder droop. I'm not the best therapist, I admit. But I do make sure kids who are under me are alright at least. Does it mean that if my stats drop, I'm a bad clinician?

I'm not a person who thinks very far ahead. So when certain subjects were being brought up, they tend to bring undue stress rather than enlightenment or goals that I can look forward to. Topic on saving aside (I think I have yd to thank for...hehe), things that has the connotation of marriage, no. of kids to have etc. are not in my agenda at the moment. So.quit.asking.me.these.questions. It is annoying to answer over and over and over and over again. It's not the issue of 'I am not ready' or 'I am an anti-commitment freak'. I have since learnt that even with planning, things dun work the way I want them to be. With planning, comes stress to accomplish them. With planning, comes the possibility of forcing something that may not necessary be working out to work out. Why spoil something that is seemingly alright at this point of time?

So I guess at the moment, I'll just have to focus on myself and my career, make as much money as possible so that should I need to grow old on my own, I dun need to end up begging on the street.

No comments: