Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012!!!

Japan was superb! It was nice albeit the chilly wind and the cold rash that I had. Love the culture and the peeps there. I never knew I would like Japan, it was not even the place that I intend to visit in these few years but I am really glad that I went for this trip!

Food was great! More in love with Jap food than ever before! Love the people there. So cultured and polite. Not to mention so helpful too! Will never forget the geeky cute guy who came up to us on his own accord just because we looked so lost in front of the big map! Although he was not fluent in English, he still tried to help us along with the information we needed. Man...If he were to tell me that he would bring us to the eating place that we were looking for, I would have gladly followed him without a doubt =p

Now that I am back home. Everything is back to normal again. I am starting to feel stuck again, which is ridiculously fast to have such 'withdrawal symptom'!

Time to plan for the next trip!

Aim for this month :
Finish up paying my loan once and for all!
Finalise my driving test date
Look up for overseas work/study information

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

always wanted to go to Japan... Its cool to read about other people experience, I now live in europe, but am american... read some of my blogs if u want...

Justus said...

Heloo!
I love Japan.Boys are amazing.
This culture is exited, clothes and food. Wow! I like it!
I live in Poland and my English isn't very good (sorry ;P). I hear j-rock. My favorite band is The Gazette.
I hope that I visit sometimes Japan.
Bye.