Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Feeling alittle jaded. Hence the need to occupy myself with different ideas n different things. Not the best thing to do but that's the only way I can learn to be on my own...

Perhaps it's time to leave, so that I can move on with my life...

You ever said to me, not to leave cos you'll still be here...but I was never part of your journey...with or without me, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to adapt to my absence eventually...

I dun think you will ever want me bad enough to really want to be with me...


1 comment:

Mrs White said...

You need to do what is best for you to find happiness and peace and if that means walking away then that's what you have to do.

Be strong...the right decision will come to you soon enough.

Mrs White
http://bringingfurmanhome.blogspot.com