Monday, March 19, 2012

My oldest nephew has reached the age, whereby he's curious to know my age and whether I'm gonna get married.

Funny I get alot of such questions from kiddos around this age. Is it a developmental phase that they will go through? Maybe it is at this stage, that they get curious about the adults' world. But who in the first place gave them the idea that adults reaching a certain age will necessarily be on the path to getting married and having babies? It's like they dun even need to be taught and they naturally know these stuffs at such young age!

Anyway, am really glad to see auggy and ben ben today...I miss the two boys...Auggy never fails to crack me up with his silly face and antics, like dashing for the toilet the moment he got home cos he really need to poo...Ben ben is ever so sweet and gentle...sharing his candies with me...And of cos kitty, who scratched me on the arm and kept saying she didnt wanna play with me cos i'm naughty and that she doesnt like me but continued to stick to me and gave me tonnes of hugs...

I'm glad to have them in my life...I hope they are glad to have me in theirs too...

No comments: