Wednesday, March 07, 2012

You're like the daughter I'll never have...

Once again, you've saved my day...giving me the hugs and the kisses that melt my heart and brought smiles to my face...

I envy you, your abundant happiness, innocence and energy...

I miss carrying you around like a baby but I am happy that you are old enough to come to me, hold my hand and pull me along...even if it's just to get me to reach for something you can't reach...I love it when you try to comb and tie my hair...even if it means losing a few strands of hair from your tugging and pulling...

I hope you'll forever be the bubbly cutie pie that I love to cuddle with...

Someday, you're gonna grow up like your brothers and eventually, playing with me may not be such a fun idea anymore...

I hope that day will not come so soon...for I'll be very lost...very very lost...

No comments: