Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I can't help but feel frustrated when I heard about the news. It's like a mixed feelings - on one hand glad that you are doing well with your career, on the other felt like a dumb arse for not cutting loose as early as a year ago. 

You are now officially having your dream come true - having both the career and seeing the girl that you like...

I felt that I had wasted my one year or more on you...Everything should have come to a stop when I found out you were no longer as into me while you were actually with me...

Felt like a dumb arse for giving those chances and trying to make things work when ultimately I should have ended it there and then...

I am more angry with myself for letting me get into such situation when I should have known better to run the opposite direction. How could I have allowed myself to be strung along for so long? 

Sigh...whatever it is, I wish you the best. Pls treat the next girl right. 

And I hope our paths will not cross anymore.

No comments: