Sunday, August 30, 2015

1) Have not been feeling well :( It's either I'm feeling giddy or nausea...worse is when I caught the freaking coughing bug and I have been coughing my lungs out plus having a sore throat...Very irritable lately and I'm glad that puppy has been very understanding and patient with me...

2) I didn't go back to punggol today as I do not want to pass the bug to my dad. The last thing he should get is to fall sick, let alone having coughin which he always takes super long to recover plus I think it will probably hurt his wound. Felt so guilty that mama had prepared chicken wings for us but we were not able to make it home as I was feeling terrible the whole day. We pretty much just stay indoor, watch tv, sleep and rest...

3) Mother-in-law cooked bird nest for us all! Though puppy didn't take it as he didn't like it...his portion is in my tummy now...ha ha ha...very touched to have my mother-in-law doting on us and cooking for us. I'm so lucky to have her as my mummy.

I hope I have enough energy to go work tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Dear swtor player.

There is a good news that we will offer the cheapest prices and best service for you concerning Swtor Credits and Swtor CDKEY.

If you go to my store firstly,next you will love us store.

Because we have many advantages than other stores of swtor.

Thanks for you support us and store.Please Click at http://www.swtorfast.com/.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy Swtor Credits