Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Happy 2016!!!

Have not been writing since August as I was either too busy, too lazy or too tired to do so.

It's bittersweet, crossing from 2015 to 2016.

Bitter because I bid farewell to the kiddos that I have been seeing and my lovely colleagues, making the decision to quit  after 7-8 years of working in the same company. I finally managed to put the guilt aside (as in the responsibility towards my kiddos) and make plan for my family and I. I think I have reached a point where I am done with how the company's management has evolved and I know I can leave the company as I do not want to take any more crap. As much as I used to think I could grow with the company, I realize it is such a naive thought on my part. It is a great environment to be in, with lovely colleagues who are opened minded and supportive. But with employers who are not appreciative of the employees' effort and constantly passing false judgement, it is just disheartening to stay on.  I have finally come to conclusion that it is better that I leave than to stay on, making myself unhappy with things that are not within my control.

Sweet because I have a baby nephew, Andrew, he is sooooo adorable and chubby! His smiles can absolutely melt your heart. Another sweet thing is that I am expecting! Gonna be due in late March/ early April. I cannot wait to see little koala. Now that I can feel him moving and squirming inside me, it is really an amazing feeling! I am glad that hubby is supportive of me taking a break from work. I know it is quite stressful on his part especially financially, I am really grateful to have his support in my decision to quit working for awhile.

Anyhow, I will try to blog more especially on my pregnancy and my random thoughts.

No comments: