Wednesday, August 11, 2004

ihopeimnotlosingu

i totally have no idea wat to write...spent my public hols rotting at home and watching tv...how unproductive...o man and i'm suppose to be an ot....

great...sat went out for dinner with my frens...ate at magic wok...food is not bad and pretty reasonable too...actaully i dun care about the food...i juz wanna sit down with my frens and eat with them...their presence and company are good enough for me...i guess it's becos sometimes i fear that not meeting often with them will prone to us drifting apart...insecurities...that's me...
we went to a coffee place at arts house too...the out of tune singing and guitar playing nearly stop us from going in...but alright...we still settle on that place...atmosphere is good and cosy...juz minus the singing...

i need to buck up in my work...havent been able to concentrate fully...i'm trying very hard...cant lose my grip now or i'll go crazy....have to be more discipline...damn it...

o yah i finally baked my pendant...heng it came out nice and not chao ta...it's so fun...and hopefully the seeds we planted today will sprout into little plants...and hopefully my sunflower and petite orange will grow....i'm not a very plant person...remembered that a bonsai i was so hoping it will grow sorta die under my 'care'...hai i think i can only get more satisfaction thru arts and craft....anyway if u're wondering how come i have so much time to do all these...well...it's part of our lesson to do them....haha fun eh...love my course....

gotta run...have to study....ciao~ everyone

4 comments:

CK said...

urenotgonnaloseme,infactyoucantlosemehoweverhardyoutry.

Misspiggy said...

haha this is so cool!!! like some secret msg!!! haha =) i know that babe...sometimes i juz fear lah...love u guys too much man...muack!

CK said...

Hee, me smart yah...
take care lah, seeya soon. :)

gageism said...

hair stand
heh