Friday, August 20, 2004

my babies...o my babies....gone...

so blue...

true enough my sunflower babies withered under my hands!!! damn damn!!! shouldn't have moved them...or like wat my lecturer said shouldn't have touched them too much when transfering them...now they're like dying...gone gone....my poor babies...

think i can only grow cactus...even cactus died under my hand before...o man...is there any other plants that are more hardy and can withstand my rough handling...urgh...stupid stupid stupid...

suddenly i'm kinda daunted by this question....do i have the ability to keep doggies...wah wat if they die under my hands too..how...i cannot take that le...

i must say i am still guilty for making that hamster died last time...due to my ignorance...thought it could survive solely on veggy without giving it water....stupid right...no wonder the very last day of this poor fellow...its body was like suddenly so skinny...it wasnt until lately that i realised it's my fault...cos that hamster was smuggled back by my bro from china...haha...i tot it couldnt get used to the weather here and died...o man..it's me.....hai~

gotta get back to work...tired...bye babies...sob sob~


No comments: