Saturday, August 28, 2004

I WANT TO SLEEP

bloody bloody tired...but i like it...cos it means tonite i can sleep without any dreams...peaceful sleep thru the nite....

yesterday spent the whole nite trying to burn that counselling videos for my team mates...hai yo so troublesome man...i tot it's as easy as burning audio files...didnt know must have other programmes to convert the videos...was so desperate man...
luckily i have ck to help me and also yk to send me an idiot proof prog so that i can rip the file without much trouble...thanx guys...i will learn my lesson to seek help earlier and not end up suffering plus deprieved of sleep...

week went by juz like that...physio test was a killer and the more i do the mcq the more confused i am...i need more time to think thru the qn...it's either i'm slow or i'm stupid man...hai~
okie debate was alright...though i must say...i sux BIG time in debate...i dun even know wat i'm talking about! i think ppl also dun understand wat i'm trying to say...gees...when can i communicate at ease in english? sometimes i wonder since when i had such huge problem speaking english...it wasnt like that last time...

next week is my one week break...tot i can rest but seems like i cant...mon and tue got camp...i kinda regretted joining esp after seeing the ppl at the briefing on last wed...sian~ then wed i have to trying to do my assignment...thurs is for discussions...fri there is a gathering...yah then one week will be gone juz like that...and i still have so much work to catch up...how~

it seems like there is lesser time for myself...time management is my major problem and i seriously need to plan my stuff properly...why am i always so busy? and wat am i busy with...

hai~ i abit scare for physio le...though i have been trying to keep up...i scare i fail the test...have to keep my fingers crossed at all times man..

as u can see...my tots are in random now...which means...i really need to sleep le...

side notes: i planted balasm with my fren..hopefully it'll grow...

3 comments:

pinkmpho5|s said...

it will it will!

gageism said...

babe..
let me offer a food for thot..

sometimes u are busy not because u have bad time manangement..but u are really busy..

do u have too much work in ur hands?

do think bout it

CK said...

baby, cannot lah, too tired also no good.
Dun be like me, not enuff sleep till i get a headache in the middle of a school day... sigh.
Take care ya.
Muacks.