Sunday, July 09, 2006

i realise i'm slowly fading out of the picture...perhaps i didnt put in enough effort to try and mingle within them...perhaps it's my stupidity that's putting them off....perhaps it has come to a point where i'm no longer needed in their lives...

sent a batch of my classmates off at the airport on sat...they should be in sidney right now...unpacking their stuff...trying to grab some rest...

i didnt get to see them off by the departure gate...the goodbyes i said to them were rather light hearted and with laughters...but i'm sure there were bound to be some tears shed at the point where they had to board the flight...

i wonder how the scene will be like next year at this moment when i'm suppose to fly off to la trobe for my studies..will there be tears or will i be missed when i'm gone...

looking at how things are going around me...maybe it wouldnt be that hard to say goodbye to me afterall...

No comments: