Friday, July 28, 2006

sigh....i'm sick again this week...this is like the second time this month...think my boss aint very happy with me cos i took mc and they have to cover for me...

eversince last attachment, i've been sick on and off...or should i say i fall sick very easily for the past few months...perhaps the lack of exercise...immune system getting a tad too low...

actually i kinda get attune to working life...i love my job...i dun mind interacting with elderly...i dun mind chatting with them either...cos some of them are really lovely and cute to talk to....but once i'm off work...i'm always in shut down mode...i wont wanna talk much to anyone when i reach home...and i snap pretty easily too...seems like my patience is used more on my patients than when i'm home....

went to return dvd to yk on wed...was so drained...and he saw me...he kept asking me wat happened to me...why am i getting skinner and skinner...where is the fat oldt me...i nearly wanted to cry...i miss talking to yk...but that ady i simply have no enegery to stay and catch up with him...i miss our time spent together reasoning about life...i miss that...

i wish i can sleep through the nite without having to wake up in the middle of it knowing that it's actually not time to get up yet...it's been like that for nearly a month...i dunno wat's wrong but it's making me freaking tired...

i juz wish that i can sleep and not wake up...

No comments: