Thursday, October 12, 2006

really tired...i should get back to my jogging soon...but with the haze going on...forget about it man...i'll choke on the haze...the air was darn smelly...eek...

btw took up fitness challenge last fri with my colleague...timing for my 2.4km was 12.14 min...and he got ahead of me by 1 s...wah haha....good to have someone to pace u when u jog...but i was aiming for 11 min plus...guess going up the slope twice was the killer for me...i would usually scream when i ran up slope...and my colleague will juz laugh at me cos he knows i really hated slopes....but by the second round...i was too darn tired to even complain...

placing my focus on work...been feeling tired again lately...dunno is it the weather or my body's condition...been eating quite abit too...o man i need to maintain my figure leh...cousin's wedding coming soon and i've bought a really nice dress for the occasion...cant afford to look pudgy...

met up to talk...watever it is...let it be...

No comments: