Thursday, October 26, 2006

was talking to aud last nite...she asked me how was i feeling...i guess subconsciously i've already had enough of the crap that he gave...so much so that it wasnt that hard this time round...i've really really really reached my limit of tolerance...i've tried so hard but now i juz feel exhausted....

and like what she said...i'm suppressing my emotions so that i dun have to feel anything at the moment...truth is i cant afford to let it out...i still need to work and face people every single day...

i wish i'm back at AH...i can at least push myself and take my mind off by seeing patients one after another...at least that was how i coped previously and that was why i lost so much weight during that period of time...stress, attachment in hands, being dumped...

i'm sorry if my blog sound boring lately...but juz for this period of time...at least let me get these things out of my system before i can safely say the old me is back...i'll bounce back...juz not at the moment...

No comments: