Monday, January 08, 2007

Quote of the day: ' Forgive someone who's hurt you in the past. Take a forgiveness test. Pray for that person and wish him all the blessng you can think of '

My colleague has this stack of quotes that she bought way before x'mas. We'll choose one card each and place it on our work desk. And so the above is my quote for the day.

My first reaction was -_-
even though i stupidly replied his sms once last year...doesnt mean the past didnt hurt...those msges that brushed me off; the scene which i saw both of them dozing off on the bus together and the last phone call...they juz came flashing across my mind with that single sms...if u are leading a happy life now, good for you...but i dun wan to know...

3 comments:

CK said...

Forgive and forget.

Bitterness does not become you.

gageism said...

don't be bitter.
but you don't have to forgive nor forget.

of course, don't stop reminding yourself how silly you were. just in case you slip back to the old you

Misspiggy said...

I can forgive but can never forget...slight bitterness still present...

different situation now but i think silliness didnt reduce...working on it...