Monday, January 29, 2007

alone...

went out alone for the whole day...

caught a movie on my own at bishan....walked around alone...finally bought the socks that i needed...no more smelly feet...yeah...

head down to look for nikki after the movie...her granny juz passed away...so i thought i'll go down to look for her and give her support...reminds me of ah ma's funeral somehow...
hope that she'll get enough rest and not get too exhausted...

walked from punggol mrt station back home...it was drizzling...cooling nite...helps to clear my mind...'who the fuck you think you are, giving me attitude...' i'll not forget those words...
right from the beginning i'm juz a nobody...before the mess, in the midst of the mess and now after the mess...

this nobody has decided to fade off...afterall...i'm juz a nobody...

4 comments:

gageism said...

hmm
time to stop beating yourself up and think about why all these keep happening.
let me give you a clue.. you are quite responsible.

actually i shouldn't leave a comment since i have always hated the idea of you with such a person.

but i want to tell you that you are not a nobody. not to me.
so stop thinking that.
and stop letting people treat you like you are a nobody.

An aspiring taste-berry said...

Jiahui, you're definitely not a nobody...don't think that way...you've definitely made a difference in many people's lives=) *hugs*

Misspiggy said...

i admit to making myself feel small at times and the low self esteem that i have...so much for being an occupational therapist eh...picking the pieces up myself...tell me i'm doing the right thing...i know i am but cant help feeling bad as well...

handsome, thanx for leaving ur comment. I know how much u hate the idea of me putting myself in this state. Am putting a stop to it now.

prof, thanx so much!

gageism said...

time to believe in yourself.
you always know what to do, just that you lack the trust in yourself that you can pull through