Monday, June 04, 2007

busy busy busy...

So...what exactly did i do on the first day after my contract ended...well well...i was busy k...really...

~Fri~
Caught the movie pirates in the morning then went down to find yd at his work place. As usual, i get the best service plus good products to be used on my skin while i'm at his counter...hehe...

Went to the PC show to find out more about lappy price...

Met ck and james for dinner then went home to rest...

~Sat~
Went to get my lappy at PC show....am so much poorer now...sob...

Went to bug yd at his counter again...hehe...nua~ing away at the sofas...




















Ck looking at the products...















Me happily nuaing at the sofas...




















Dear yd...our promoter...oops...pardon me...it should be associate consultant...muah haha

~Sun~
Spent most part of the day cleaning my dusty room...babysitting sick auggy with sis...trying to fend off auggy's itchy hands while i was trying to wipe my desk and stuffs....

Present to you...















The local 'Chicken Little'

This specs was found in the doctor toy set that i bought auggy a week ago...kinda stereotype docs to be nerdy looking eh? haha....

2 comments:

gageism said...

hmm
pls dont tell me that THAT is your so called
one post DEDICATED to me..

oh.. it's always so disappointing..
*hands on forehead*

hee

Misspiggy said...

it's an UPDATE dude!

next time i take photo of u at the counter instead yar...=p