Wednesday, June 20, 2007

happy yet sad at the same time...

Gagey left me this

It's like the card he sent me back when he was in Thailand having his IA. The moment i opened the card, i teared. The moment i read the msg on his blog, i teared too...

I'm so glad i managed to rush to airport in time to send u off. Practically ran to the departure side the moment the bus stopped at T 1. I was so afriad that i'll miss sending u, miss giving u the goodbye hug...

Happy that you'll be having fun in London, sad that i wont get to see u till end of this year.

Thanx for accompanying me yesterday, telling me where to get the winter clothings, where to get nice raybands...eating japanese food with me...bitching with me or at me...

Thanx for the photo frame....

Thanx for the cds u've burnt for me...

Thanx for loving me enough to love me...

There'll be no more ' i wont bug u anymore' msges...i realise the stability i need in any r/s can never be found btw me and him...

No comments: